Around December I have been invited by prof. Leonardo Mostarda to visit Middlesex University (London), so last week I went there to have some research discussion about a joint work and other possible collaborations.
I have to say that MDX (aka, the Middlesex University as it is called by students and researchers) is a very friendly research environment!
I have been in collaboration with the Communications Group, they are very professional researchers, and we discussed about many research aspects about our environment for architecting and analysing Wireless Sensor Networks.
Here you can find the slides of my talk:
Here you can find a couple of papers giving an high-level overview of our architecting environment for WSNs:
- A model-driven engineering framework for architecting and analysing Wireless Sensor Networks
- Path Loss Effect on Energy Consumption in a WSN
A journal paper with a more complete description is coming.
During these days we were working extremely hard, but at night we were usually having fun around London:
- we visited my beloved Camden Town ♥
- we went to a super-spicey Turkish restaurant (thanks Enver!)
- we visited many parts of London
- we tried many nice beers 😉
If you are hanging around the Euston Tube Station, here is a gem you cannot miss:
Amazing number of available beers, both draught or served directly from barrels 😉